sábado, 25 de junio de 2011

In the fog

I had never felt so nervous in my life, but I knew that I had to do it.

-All the people in the room will be watching me.

-Now it's too late to turn round and go home. Maybe it would be the best option.

Only twenty minutes to begin. I felt frightened. I opened the exit door and I went out to the road. I lighted a cigarrette, then another one and onther one, I smoked so quickly.

-Maybe the manager is looking for me. I don't mind it.

I remember my home, my city, my friends. I closed my eyes. When I opened them I saw a woman in the other side of the road. I stood up and I began to walk towards her. The woman started to dissapear and when I arrived where she was before, I found a note on which was written: ¡Eat the world, guy!

It was the best perfomance in all my life.

aspirante

1 comentario: